A few of my friends have posted the following tag game. Although I haven't been officially tagged, I've decided to play:
Two names you go by (besides your given names)?
1. Tiny (Bennie calls me that).
Two things you are wearing right now?
1. Black suede boots.
2. Black broomstick skirt (No, I'm not dressed as a witch for Thanksgiving. It's a Santa Fe style pleated skirt.)
Two longest car rides?
1. Santa Fe to Chicago.
2. From 22 Heather in the Laurel Heights neighborhood in San Francisco to UC-San Fran Medical Center--lots of hills in between, and I was in the transition part of labor.
Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Dinner and a movie with my husband.
2. A walk in the early morning.
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. More hours in the day.
2. A new laptop (that seems to be going around).
Three animals you have or have had:
1. Trudy, a pound puppy we've had for almost 9 years.
2. Merlin Jones, a cat who adopted us.
3. Montague and Capulet, goldfish.
Three things you ate today:
1. breakfast burrito with green chile at Flying Tortilla.
2. leftover pizza from Fatsos (I know, I know. But it's the holidays!)
3. Isn't that enough already???
Two things you are doing tomorrow:
1. Working at the gallery.
2. Going to my in-laws' for dinner.
Two favorite holidays:
Two favorite beverages:
2. margarita on the rocks.
The San Antonio Contingent: Paschal, Lee, and JS
BT Bear, esq.
Old Man Lincoln & Patty
Anybody who wants to play and hasn't been tagged yet. I know many of you have already played and others I'm thinking may be too busy for such shenanigans.
Paste the questions onto your own blog, inject yourself with truth serum, and post your answers. No copying from others.
A word of explanation regarding photo: It's from Thanksgiving 2006--this year we forgot to take pictures of people! Flannery did, however, photograph the food for her cooking blog. Pictured above: Bennie, Oakley (in a moment of father-son bonding), me, Ben Sr., Lois, Flannery, Gary (exchange student from UK).