Don't you just love those little quizzes you can take while thumbing through magazines at the checkout? Tally up your answers and you have Answers.
What Breed of Dog Are You? (Pound puppy.)
What Model of Car Are You? (Ford Pinto.)
Do You Have Your Retirement Ducks in a Row? (You are a potato without a couch. Why not take up skydiving?)
Are You a Masochist? (You've been in the gallery business how long? 22 years? And they let you have scissors?)
Are You Depressed? (While you may not be clinically depressed, you do have a tendency to seek comfort in sugary snacks, cheap magazines, and facile quizzes such as this.)
The Snack Food Personality Profile. (The results of this one I'd just as soon keep to myself. Yes, I did take it while standing in the express lane at Albertson's, and yes, my score almost made me put back the Krispy Kremes, microwave popcorn, and Jose Cuervo.)
Who's Your Dream Date? (Orville Redenbacher.)
What's Your Body Mass Index? (Now I AM depressed and for the hell of it, I'll take TWO boxes of the Krispy Kremes.)
Well, I just took another quiz. It was online. My friend Lee took it. Her friend J.S. took it. Why not?
This particular quiz had a little more depth. It was:
What Color of Crayon Are You?
This is what I learned:
I am an orange crayon.
- My world is colored with offbeat, confident, and stimulating colors.
- I have a personality that is downright weird.
- I wouldn't change it for anything.
- I am loud and expressive, I voice my opinions fearlessly and strongly.
- While I have a strong personality, I can be friends with almost anyone.
- My color wheel opposite is blue.
- My confidence is something blue people truly envy.